My Husband and I moved to South Korea to teach English as a Foreign Language. In America we loved trying out lots of new recipes. When we arived in Korea I discoved that we did not have a stove and I no longer had all my spices or fun cooking gadgets I enjoyed at home. This blog is about the American recipes that we cook in Korea.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
1 whole chicken cut in pieces
1 cup of water
Salt or season salt to desired taste
1 cup of mushrooms chopped
1 large onion diced
1 large carrot chopped
2 garlic cloves chopped in half
1. Place rinsed chicken pieces in Crockpot.
2. Add chopped vegetables
3. Add desired amount of salt (always use more in the Crockpot)
4. Add water until the chicken is slightly covered
5. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
7. When the broth has cooled drain it into another bowl. Freeze the broth and save it for other recipes such as refried beans.