Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Skillet Fried Potatoes
This is one of the first recipies that we made in Korea. Why did we choose it? It had simple ingredients and it reminded us of home. Plus when we went shopping we were able to find the ingredients with out reading Korean.
5 baking potatoes sliced or diced
2 tbs. olive oil
1 onion chopped
1 table spoon minced garlic
Salt or Season Salt
1. Wash the potatoes. Don't peel them. Then cut them.
2. Heat the oil in the frying pan.
3. Add the poatoes, onions and garlic.
4. Season to taste.
5. Cook on a medium temperature until the potatoes are soft, about 20 to 30 minutes.
6. Top with Ketchup and Cheese.
Sometimes to make this a more filling meal we add what ever meat we have available. Usually bacon or ham.