4 potatoes (or as many as you need that will fit in the pot)
Sour Cream or Plain Yogurt
1. Wash each potato
2. Stab potatoes with a fork several times.
3. Wrap in foil
4. Place in the bottom of the crock pot and cook for 8 hours on low.
5. Do not add water.
6. When soft remove foil and top with cheese, plain yogurt, butter and salt.
7. You can also place your foiled potatoes on top of other items that you are cooking in the Crockpot. They don’t need water so don’t submerge them.
8. If cooking the potatoes with other items just give the outer layer of foil a quick rinse before removing it to help prevent messes.