This recipe is so easy
1 bottle of Bullseye BBQ Sauce (at Lotte Mart)
1 lb of beef ribs
1 small container of plain yogurt
Salt or Season Salt
1. Place the ribs in the bottom of the Crockpot.
2. Season with salt
3. Pour the entire bottle of BBQ Sauce over the ribs.
4. Add ¼ cup of water to the BBQ Sauce bottle. Replace the cap and shake to get all the sauce out. Pour into the Crockpot.
5. Stab four large potatoes with a fork several times. Wrap them in foil and place them just on top of the ribs. Don’t submerge them.
6. Cook for 6 to 10 hours on low.
7. When the meal is ready, pull out the potatoes and rinse them with water before removing the foil to get rid of any sauce.
8. Since I can’t find sour cream at a decent price in Korea, I use little containers of plain yogurt (not vanilla). It tastes the same but is cheaper and healthier.
9. You can also add corn on the cob wrapped in foil. I haven’t tried it yet.
10. Always save your sauce. I put my sauce in the fridge overnight and then removed all of the fat that was on top. Save the sauce for a Pork Roast or other meats. You can freeze it until you are ready to use it.