3lb Pork Roast
2 whole cloves of garlic chopped into quarters
2 tablespoons of olive oil
4 potatoes chopped in bite sized pieces
1 whole carrot cut into sticks
1 cup of chopped or sliced Mushrooms
1 cup Broth or Water
1. Make little slits in the roast and insert the pieces of garlic.
2. Rub with salt and any other seasonings that you want to add.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan.
4. Brown roast for about 2 minutes on each side. (to save time you can omit the browning process, but it adds to the flavor of the roast. I didn’t brown my first one because I was in a hurry)
5. Place roast in Crockpot
6. Add veggies
7. Cover with liquid. I used the left over BBQ sauce from my ribs earlier in the week. It gave it a good flavor but the BBQ sauce flavor wasn’t too strong. It was very good. You could use water or broth from other meats such as chicken or beef. If you make a lot of veggies you can also save the water that you boiled them in.
8. Cook for 8 to 10 hours on low.