We try to eat salmon once a week. When we were in America we bought indually frozen packets of Atlantic salmon from Costco. Unforutally due to import taxes the price is doubled at the Costco in Korea and we could no longer justify purchasing it. Not long after this disappointment I found the seafood section at Lottemart. They have fresh salmon steaks for reasonable prices.
2 large fresh salmon steaks
- Sprinkle an unheated skillet with season salt
- Place salmon steaks on top of the season salt
- Turn the burner on medium
- Sprinkle season salt on the top side of the steaks
- Cook for 5 to 7 minites until the salmon is cooked 3/4 of the way on the edge then turn it
- Cook on second side for about 4 to 6 minutes
- Serve with rice. We sometimes sprinkle the leftover salmon juice on white rice.