2 packages of instant Ramen noodles of your choose
2 slices of steak or cut up beef in cubes
Salt or season salt
2 Tbs of butter
- Open the ramen package and set aside the season and dried vegetable packets.
- Cook the noodles for about 7 minutes or until the desired doneness. Do not overcook them or they will be soggy.
- While the noodles are cooking heat a large skillet.
- Add the cubed beef to the skillet and sprinkle with season salt or regular salt
- Cook stiring constantly until the meat is brown and no longer pink inside.
- When the noodles are done drain the water from them.
- Toss the noodles with butter and the seasoning packet in a bowl.
- Add the meat to the noodle mixture and enjoy.
Chris likes the spicy noodles and I like the mild ones. To solve this problem we boil the two packs of noodles together and them mix them with the spice packets separately.